IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Cereal Grains – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025” ( http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-cereal-grains-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020 ).
This report contains an in-depth analysis of the global grains market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption, production and price developments, as well as the global trade (imports and exports). The forecast exhibits the market perspectives through 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the 50 largest consuming countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam) + the largest producing countries.
– Grains market volume and value;
– Per Capita consumption;
– Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
– Global grains production, split by region and country;
– Global grains trade (exports and imports);
– Producer, export and import prices for grains;
– Grains market trends, drivers and restraints;
– Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
– Take advantage of the latest data;
– Find deeper insights into current market developments;
– Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Source: New feed